مرحبا بكم في الصفحة التي صممناها خصيصا لكم
Hello, welcome to the guide we created especially for you!
To expand your knowledge about the Arab language and culture, you will be expected to do mini research on one of the following topics individually or in pair:
- Who is Arab or Arab People?
- Who is an Arab American?
- Who is a Muslim?
- What is the Arab World?
- What is the Muslim World?
- What is the Middle East?
- Who are some famous Arab Americans?
- What is Arabic Language?
- What are the dialects of Arabic and where are they spoken/used?
- What is the Arabic influence in other language?
- Can you name some famous Arab Universities around the Arab world?
- What are some stereotype of the Arab, esp. in the Hollywood?
~ Mrs. Bourote
The four key steps are to : Get Organized; Gather Information; Use the Information; and Reflect. To learn more about the details of a research process, please click Research without Pain.
You may also start with the Research section of the OWHL.
As always, we are happy to help you and show you more if you simply stop by the OWH Library.