你好！欢迎你上我们为你们特别设计的网站。 Hello, welcome to the page we created especially for you!
Conduct a mini research about the following topics. (Note: Remember to use reliable sources, and don’t forget to write down your sources)
- Research a great Chinese historic figure that interests you, and prepare a 3-4-minute PowerPoint presentation on Oct.15th.
- Find average life span of women and men in China and in the U.S., and hand in a graph/table with some explanations;
- Find male and female suicide rate, and then write two paragraphs about your findings
- Read an article on parent-child relationship
- Talk about an unforgetable movie
The changing eating habits of Chinese pople (Pick one of the topics below)
This course is intended for students with
near-native fluency in Chinese and extensive familiarity with Chinese
culture. A variety of contemporary topics are studied, and the course
structure and content are designed to emulate the challenge of an actual
high school-level course taught in China.
Prerequisite: Successful completion of CHIN-640 or CHIN-641, or permission of the department.
The four key steps are to : Get Organized; Gather Information; Use the Information; and Reflect. To learn more about the details of a research process, please click Research without Pain.
You may also start with the Research section of the OWHL.
As always, we are happy to help you and show you more if you simply stop by the OWH Library.
World News - China presents and distributes news, sport, business and entertainment around China.
Asia Society is the leading global and pan-Asian organization working to strengthen relationships and promote understanding among the people, leaders, and institutions of the United States and Asia.