Reference books are located in the Garver Room (silent study room).
- Reference books CANNOT be checked out or leave the library.
- Please return reference books to the Garver Room when you're done using them.
- All reference books will have the prefix REF before the call number.
Circulating books are located in the stacks.
- Please use the Stack Directory in the Main Help Desk area or ask librarians.
- If you don't find a circulating book in the stack, you may check 1) Books around the slot where it should be; 2) The shelves with "To be shelved" in the stacks; 3) Ask the librarian at the Circulation Desk to see if it is just returned.
- Librarians can help you to get a copy via an Interlibrary Loan service.