Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Where can I find them?
Reference books are located in the Garver Room (silent study room).
- Reference books CANNOT be checked out or leave the library.
- Please return reference books to the Garver Room when you're done using them.
- All reference books will have the prefix REF before the call number.
Circulating books are located in the stacks.
- Please use the Stack Directory in the Main Help Desk area or ask librarians.
- If you don't find a circulating book in the stack, you may check 1) Books around the slot where it should be; 2) The shelves with "To be shelved" in the stacks; 3) Ask the librarian at the Circulation Desk to see if it is just returned.
- Librarians can help you to get a copy via an Interlibrary Loan service.
Get an Overview with Reference Sources 参考资料
Research & Instructional Librarian
Suggested Keywords or Subjects 关键词 或 主题词