Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Why Reference Sources?
- Offer an introduction to a variety of relevant subjects
- Give an overview of specific statistical Theories
- Provide a vocabulary for more complicated searches
- Identifies important thinkers/writers in the field of study
Use the following websites to help you get started, decide on a topic, or get an overview on various issues.
Economist Topics Index
The Topics Index lists all the articles from The Economist on a particular topic, country, or subject.
And one source to rule them all
The following is a list of statistical sources to begin your research process.
- All reference books can be found in the Garver (Silent Study) room
- Click on the book title for more information (i.e. table of contents and citation information)
- If you need assistance or can't find what you want, please Ask a Librarian