Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Electronic Reference Sources
Reference sources are also available in database form through the library. These sources are available 24/7!
- Credo Reference is a broad-based reference tool that can be limited to search for literature resources.
- Encyclopedia Britannica is useful for finding broad overviews.
- The Literary Encyclopedia is good for author overviews; it also includes some information on literary works and movements.
- Reference Universe shows you what is inside each book, searching deeply into the indexes of more than 20,000 electronic and print reference works.
- Oxford Language Dictionaries Online Search Oxford's authoritative bilingual dictionaries to get accurate, up-to-date translations you can rely on.
Books on Spain and its History
Save links from the web, organize them into visual collections, and share them with the world!
Please login Wakelet and share the resources you found interesting and relevant!
Research & Instructional Librarian