Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Tips for Success
- Know how to spell your scientific concepts correctly
- Know alternative names/spellings
- In the sciences, you are not so much concerned with a thesis; your main focus is to explain aspects clearly.
- Start Early. Proper research takes time. The better your research, the easier writing the paper will be.
Biology 583 -- Evolution and Ecology Project
Make sure you check your teacher’s individual requirements for this assignment. However, there are some areas you will want to make sure are covered:
* Find at least 1 original research article.
* Analyze that paper as to what it says about evolution.
* Research the scientific background and context of the findings.
* Use a variety of source types and sources.