Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Tips for Success
- Know how to spell your scientific concepts correctly
- Know alternative names/spellings
- In the sciences, you are not so much concerned with a thesis; your main focus is to explain aspects clearly.
- Start Early. Proper research takes time.
- The better your research, the easier writing the paper will be.
Planning Your Assignments
Research is a process with many parts. The secret to doing your best work is to plan your time carefully. Use this handy tool to stay on track. You can even request email reminders of the due dates of each step!
The Language of a dog
Neil DeGrasse Tyson learns about Chaser, a border collie with a very large vocabulary.
Elephant behavior - Learned or Innate?