Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Full Text Finder (EBSCO) This resource allows you to search for specific journal titles in the OWHL's collection and see which databases have the full text articles.
A friendly reminder
- Outside of class, the books on Reserve live on a cart that is located behind the Welcome desk. Please ask the person at the desk to browse the materials.
- You can take 2 books at a time for 2 hours. They MUST be checked out.
- You must have your ID to check out Reserves.
- If you keep a Reserve item out for longer than 2 hours, or fail to check it out, you may face disciplinary action.
- Fines are $1.00 per hour for every hour a Reserve item is late.
- Reserve items must remain in the library at all times.
- All books from the stacks can be checked out for 3 weeks and may leave the library.
Books on Reserve
Click on the link below to see what is on reserve for this course.
eBooks at the OWHL
In addition to the books on reserve, you have access to the following eBooks. Click the "Access for Phillips Academy" link in the middle of the page to open the eBook.